Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Things Best left unsaid!

For cheap thrills...


Disclaimer: I have been giving these a lot off late. This post borders on being plain rude and offensive, but I'm in the mood for a scathing attack, so no apologies extended for now. 

A lot of times people shoot off their mouths, in such a self assured manner, that one feels tempted to cut them short in their tracks and burst their bubble. But then most of those times better sense prevails (thank God for little mercies) and whatever came to mind or rather the tip of your tongue is best left unsaid. In the hindsight, the conversation you almost had in your head, is pretty entertaining.

For example, 
5 foot nothing said: Oh! when I am with a chick, and she has other friends join her, to ensure they don't feel left out, I hit on all of them at the same time. I have done that so many times, hit on more than 1 or 2 girls all at once.
Me: Really.... where in  Lilliput land or in your version of Inception, where you are the architect of your dreams.... (In my head of course)

Mowgli: You're almost Perfect now! 
Me: Im not sure if I should thank you for your generosity or remind you to check out the mirror every once in a while :)

Ms. Rocks: My ring finger is worth 2 lacs.
Me: Wow, only you can put price tags, to parts of you. I could never put a price to any of me, but then, only Some things are Priceless, for Everything else, there's Mastercard :D

So much for now, more to follow, hopefully soon. Yes, I am mean and brutal sometimes :)


PS: All characters in this post are real, and bound to bear resemblance to people alive. None of this is co-incidental and every bit is fully intended. The author bears full responsibility of the same.



1 comment:

PG said...

Mowgli! hahhaha...

I love the conversation that happen in your head <3