Thursday, July 21, 2011

All Things Money can(t) Buy


Ok this might sound like a Mastercard advert. But I will try my best to not make it sound like one.


This somebody I'd like to call pseudo Kate Middleton has been bragging about her rather grand wedding plans. I have been forced to absorb a lot, we share our bay (quite a bit of luck there), my poor ears and subsequently senses have been tortured quite a bit. My brain feels like scrambled egg at the verge of getting totally charred due to overheating.  Why did I choose Kate Middleton,
well first she was Not a blue blood, second several thousand people watched her getting married, third, there was such a fuss about her marriage, it was made out to be THE wedding of the decade.  


I don't plan to give you a download of the sensory overdose I was subjected to, but it sure got me thinking. All things money can or cannot buy:


A real nice top of the line car, the most latest model in a color of your choice. It has to have the best music system fitted in, cause whats a drive without music. What about a wonderfully company who hums along with the music in the car, in a voice so good that it makes your heart take flight.


A princess like well planned trousseau, grand celebrations, swarovskis and diamonds, a pricey photographer, exotic locations, guests being flown from beyond the pacific, and the works. What about the knight in shining armour all those classic literature books would have us believe? Forget the shining armour, but at least just the right guy. 


A villa to call home, fill it with some staff members to maintain the property and a dog to keep the staff busy. What about some people in it, to drown the deafening silence?


Wonderful holiday destinations, breathtakingly beautiful photographs, picture perfect moments captured to a T, what about the priceless memories with some loved ones, which are beyond SLR abilities?


Gadgets, places, things and more...... I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad, buy all of the things I never had!





10 comments:

Unknown said...

Megs,
I totally enjoyed reading this.Your billionaire bucket-list is salivating as much as your chick-hitting stats which are going great guns!
Bragging about wedding plans is the most annoying thing a bride can do to herself.Just land a sock on her mouth.She will think twice about containing her excitement the next time around.

Everyone's wedding is always the wedding of the decade :P, the democratic equaliser being whether it is Rakhi Sawant, Rahul Mahajan or Kate.

PG said...

u wrote about it! :) :P

I love...and you should add reactions to your blog.

Nas said...

I agree with PG above :P

Subtle Expressions said...

PG & Nas: Its done now. Comments should be visible right away :)

äмän ♥ said...

nice blog :)
http://my-littlee-secrets.blogspot.com/

Mrinalini said...

Haha!! I like MC :) tut tut!

Anonymous said...

Jalo mat barabari karo.....

Subtle Expressions said...

@Aman<3: Thanks for stopping by Amna :) Loved your name and your blog.
@Mrin: Thanks much!
@Anonymous: Show some guts to reveal yourself :)

Tazeen said...

Haha! I want to be rich too, after reading all that! :D


I don't know why but I'm giggling. Or maybe it's just because I'm having a good day!

Cheers to you! :)

Subtle Expressions said...

@Tazeen: Keep giggling always, glad to know you were having a good day. I hope all your days are just as good :)