Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Little things that make your day :)


These totally deserve a post. Things which have unnerved me, have sure found a lot of space on my blog, but the nicer moments and experiences are few and far in between. So yet again, an attempt at a feel good post :)


I realized I am all about the little joys and moments, which suddenly brighten up your day, just like that. When you're least expecting it, some act of kindness, love, friendship, or just a gesture. You carry that experience all day long, making you smile when no ones looking or just feel happy. Yea thats the purest emotion, or so I think. 


When you come to your workstation, and find a note in a familiar hand, just saying 'where are you?' makes you feel some one came looking for you. A sudden call from a friend, who you haven't met or spoken to in ages, the quick catch up leaving you feeling a lot lighter inside. A card left at the back seat of the car or a handwritten note, all to appreciate & celebrate you. Lovely bookmarks brought back by a friend from foreign travels, acknowledging your love for books, a sudden email from a friend from afar, to say 'thanks, for touching their lives, with your thoughtful gesture.' An aerial ride over a city, arranged specially for you, a meal cooked just, cause you were missing mom and home food. Not to forget, compliments out of the blue, from unexpected quarters. These include all of your kind comments on my blog. 


Countless such priceless moments, that I can go on and on about.. 


Oh yeah and I want to add here, I have got hooked to reading a lot of blogs lately, some of them truly make me smile. I can so relate and connect to all the lovely people writing so beautifully about an otherwise regular day. So you too my dear bloggers, give me reasons to smile and carry around a feeling of happiness and belonging throughout the day.







No comments: